A Smart Barbecue uses sensors fitted to the hotplates and via the internet sends device data to a centralised dashboard. The information provided includes:
- Real time visibility of barbecue usage;
- Real time alerts when hardware faults occur so that they can be resolved quickly and efficiently;
- Insights into the types and regularity of faults as well as the time taken to resolve them;
- Historical barbecue utilisation data to allow analysis of use based on location, season/weather, time of day, day of week, etc;
- Improved understanding of barbecue cleaning and maintenance.
Smartsensor Technologies has developed the World’s first smart barbecue solution which includes sensor, connectivity and platform.
Designed, developed and manufactured by Smartsensor Technologies, the Christie Smart Barbecue is available in Australia and New Zealand through Christie Barbecues.
Find out more here about The Christie Smart Barbecue and the revolutionary GoACCESS platform.